Saturday, June 20, 2009

First SIGN of life



We were both hesitant.. "just making sure" was my words, "ok lets do this to settle the issue once and for all".. at the back of my mind I was kind of hoping that we were wrong, kind of hoping for the negative result.. honestly until now I dont think I am ready for this.. but hey! I use to be the one telling people to look at things on its brighter side.. Now I found my self constantly saying that phrase to my self, hoping to absorb and be actually convince that there is a brighter side of this.. I may not be ready, but I will face this situation bravely..

Sometimes I just find my self blank.. You know, being so mentally disturbed sometimes I think I need someone to slap me every now and then and tell me "presence of mind, ric!!! presence of mind.. you can do this!!"

Pregnancy test taken June 12, 2009 during the National Non-working Holiday in commemoration of Philippine National Independence.

2 comments:

  1. really ric? u took a video while waiting for the results? hehehe now why didn't i think of that when i took my own test? hahahaha! its about time pre that u have ur own kid - we all do congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup I did.. it's the actual video.. it's a historic event I surely wanna play over and over again.. hekhek.. congratulations to you too!!! I know you will be a good mom, so when is your baby due? Ours is this coming February2010.. Keep in touch..

    ReplyDelete